pulley keys - special tool from oliag (wood washers)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 21:54:17 -0400

Newton,
         Again, I beg your indulgence this once more. Does this system
(Onesti's) put back the pin hole exactly where it was before or do you have
the option to, say, center it more in the key stick or even move or fore or
aft if so desired?

Greg Newell

At 03:42 PM 9/7/2002, you wrote:
>Hi Greg,
>
>Nothing wrong with installing a new sole, that system works well as
>well.
>
>The Advantage of Onesti's system is that you use the pin that fits snug
>in that hole and use that pin to guide the cutter.  I use the back of
>the hole as a place to pick up the pin size.  I felt, with my limited
>vision that Onesti's system would be more fool proof. :)
>
>Have a great Saturday.
>
>                 Newton

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net