No subject

97-03-14 08:58:43 EST

What sort of preventive measures have some of you taken against scratching
and marring the customer's piano? On several occasions I have done the
following:
1. When picking up the fallboard to replace it, I scratched it with my
fingernail. Remedy? Trim my nails better, and BE CAREFUL.
2. When moving the piano away from the wall, I scratched it with my belt
buckle. Remedy? Look sloppy and leave my shirttail out? Don't wear a belt?
3. My tuning hammer fell off the pin and slightly dented the right edge of
the case. Remedy?
In NONE of these cases did I mention it to the owner. Would you?
Salud!
Wally