No subject

97-03-06 00:05:15 EST

>...I don't think the regular dremel will work. It's the little
>battery operated one that they are talking about.

I'm glad you mentioned that.  I still had in my mind the regular Dremel
tool with a chord.

>I don't know how
>you're going to feel what's happening inside the felt that way though!
>I expect there's going to be learning curve here, don't you think?
>
>Warren D. Fisher

Yes, I do imagine it would take developing a whole new way of perceiving
what is happening to the hammer.  However, there are obviously some who are
currently using this approach with success.  Might be worth trying sometime
in some special situations.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician