Nested Attributions, was: Of Miracles and Duplexes

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:13:48 -0500

At 9:44 PM +0100 11/25/02, Richard Brekne wrote:
>Chalk it up to differences in Mail Readers Del. On my Netscape 4.7 this all
>comes out perfectly clear with appropriate amount of arrows denoting who wrote
>what when. But I do undestand the sentiment... happens to me all the
>time. Sorry
>for any confusion tho... but I do try my very best to keep posts clear of
>unnecessary baggage, while at the same time containing enough
>reference to whats
>been said to be clear.

You're doing fine, Ric. (I'm reading it with Eudora, the two of us on
the verandah with iced tea and lace.) I suppose Del's OK too, because
although he didn't start out his quote of you with an attribution
line, the quoted ended with your signature.

Miss Manners