Of Miracles and Duplex's (was Re: S&S D Duplex)

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:44:04 +0100

Chalk it up to differences in Mail Readers Del. On my Netscape 4.7 this all
comes out perfectly clear with appropriate amount of arrows denoting who wrote
what when. But I do undestand the sentiment... happens to me all the time. Sorry
for any confusion tho... but I do try my very best to keep posts clear of
unnecessary baggage, while at the same time containing enough reference to whats
been said to be clear.