Plate gilding powders/Stelter

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:56:49 -0800

Stelter,
I don't wish to rain on YOUR parade, but I specifically asked about "Plate
Gilding POWDERS", not "rattle can" philosophy/recommendations. You have
posted that before and I am sure you get the results that you want. BUT, I
specifically inquired about the powders FOR my refinisher, who is the third
generation in the shop he operates and will soon become the sole owner. He
is gathering his "data base", if you will, just as his grandfather and
father did. Times change and so do products. I hope that some of you who do
finishing work can enlighten me/him, as I will pass on whatever information
I get, (that is pertinent).
Thanks to all.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)