My apologies

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:34:08 -0700

    And to those who believe that I can not, as an
American, disagree with my government without being
treasonous, I have a new suggestiuon: move to some
country where there is no Constitiution guaranteeing
the right of dissent. Iraq and North Korea come to
mind. I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.
     Respectfully,
     Thump

    Thank you for your thoughtful posting, Gordon. Yes, this is the one =
place on the planet where you can actually spew your hatred and distrust =
of your own country and not have to worry about it. Is this a great =
Country, or what?