My apologies

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:09:08 -0800 (PST)

To Mr.Ilvedson and List:
     I do apologize for sending some of my political
opinions attached to an old "Nasty Baldwin Treble"
discussion, without deleting the existing "On Topic"
messages. This was a simple human mistake for which I
sincerely hope you will forgive me.
    And to those who believe that I can not, as an
American, disagree with my government without being
treasonous, I have a new suggestiuon: move to some
country where there is no Constitiution guaranteeing
the right of dissent. Iraq and North Korea come to
mind. I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.
     Respectfully,
     Thump