My apologies

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:56:54 -0500

To: Sarah Fox; Pianotech
Subject: My apologies

To Mr.Ilvedson and List:
     I do apologize for sending some of my political
opinions attached to an old "Nasty Baldwin Treble"
discussion, without deleting the existing "On Topic"
messages. This was a simple human mistake for which I
sincerely hope you will forgive me.
    And to those who believe that I can not, as an
American, disagree with my government without being
treasonous, I have a new suggestiuon: move to some
country where there is no Constitiution guaranteeing
the right of dissent. Iraq and North Korea come to
mind. I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.
     Respectfully,
     Thump

Thump?
	Dissent all you want,
I did my share some 30 years ago, But this is a piano related technical
list with some personal "off topic" postings on occasion. Yes we live in
an open society and I support your right to speak out, but I froze my
butt off in a church sanctuary this morning, broke a bass string and had
the splice fail on an ancient Miller, tried to tune an Aeolian spinet
and spilled coffee on my new shirt while driving.
	This list is informative, sometimes funny and generally a
pleasant diversion after a frustrating day, and personally I find your
postings quite tiresome. I ask again, please find another forum for your
political views, and if it's not asking too much, please lose the
sobriquet and sign your name.
	Respectfully
	  Thomas Henry Driscoll III ,R.P.T.