OT better Off List: was Re: Pray for the good guys ...

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:35:27 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2002 9:06:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Subj:Re: OT better Off List: was Re: Pray for the good guys ...
> Date:11/17/2002 9:06:29 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no">Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet

            Ric
          Even so why was that he ( Gordon) singled out those of us who are
followers of Jesus. Why not those especially that follow somebody else. This
seems to me His Bias not to mention his blatant general judgemental attitude
based on some generaly held attitude on his part toward the whole of
Chrisendom and all Christians.
     Whenever there's a need for  somebody to blame something/somebody
regarding religion it seems to be followers of Jesus. I'm not surprised He
said to expect it. I know of no Christian who supports barbarity etc. Come on
Gordon ,get off it.
    The answer and questions to such world events are rarely simple and David
Love said twice now the discussion doesn't really belong here.
        Peace be to you,really-Dale Erwin