biz cards

Richard Wells frontrowaudio@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 01:13:49 +0000

I print a lot of business cards for myself and others.  I use HP premium
plus photo paper 9mil matte finish.  The matte finish is much cleaner than
the glossy.  I've made some nice looking cards with photos on them for
relativly nothing,  just print a page full and cut them apart as described
below.  One trick I've learned, butt all the card edges together so you only
make one cut per seem.

The only draw back is the 9 mil paper isn't quite as heavy as card stock.
I've been told they make photo paper in card stock but I have never seen it.

I've attached an example of a flashy card for a local band.