S&S D Duplex

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:26:24 -0600

Hi Ron,

I wanted information from the "main proponet" of tuning duplexs. There is
some information in the archives but it *is* dated. I hoped that by now Dan
would have found someone willing to do before and after tests. I might also
add that the number of persons on the listserv is expanding all the
time--which might give us access to some one who *has* done such testing.

As to the "pinned" or unmoveable duplexs--I thought if *anyone* knew it
would be Dan. He's apparently done this longer than anyone else--and
clearly believes in it passionately.

At 11:29 AM 11/16/02 -0600, you wrote:

>Every single one of these questions, and more, have been discussed at
>length on the list. It's available in the archives to anyone interested
>enough to hunt it down and read it.
<snip>
>For what it's worth. Requesting scientific and/or logical support of claims
>made is not going for anyone's throat. This is supposed to be a technical,
>rather than a social list. While posted social comments are obviously fair
>game, technical claims should rightfully be expected to have some basis of
>verifiable fact. Again, if you want the history of this discussion, go to
>the archives and read it for yourself.
>
>Ron N

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.