Pray for the good guys ...

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 08:55:36 -0600

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Although I would fight to defend your right to have any political
opinion, I really wish we could keep religion and politics off this
list.  There are lists for that purpose -- probably hundreds of lists
for that purpose.  It just does no good, and usually a lot of harm to
have these discussions here.

Dave Porritt, Co-chair
Electronic Communications Committee