OT : Do you have any understanding of my rights as an American citizen?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 00:48:05 -0800 (PST)

The great "humor" in all this is that we put Saddam in
power, and Bush's grandfather, Prescott, helped put
Hitler in power through extensive business dealings
which were stopped by our Congress under the "Doing
Business with the Enemy Act", in 1943, 2 years afer we
entered WWII!!! ( He was helping Hitler make bombs and
nerve gas, and supported the SS.). No nutty "Conpiracy
Theory " here- its part of the Congressional Record.
Prescott entered politics in an attempt to clear his
name and appear patrioic.
     I suggest you do a little Internet resaerch:
Prescott Bush + Hitler, George Bush + Saddam Hussein
ought to bring it up.
     A True Patriot
     Thump

P.S. Thank you for suggesting that I be shot for
doubting my current government's policy. I suggest
that you read the U.S. Constitution ( ever hear of it?
) under "Right of Free Speech", "Right of Dissent" and
"Right to Petition the Government for Redress of
Grievances"

"Vietnam was a big mistake." -General McNamara,
foremost crafter of our disastrous policy in SE Asia.

before attacking me.
    Don't ju--- "Alan R. Barnard"