S&S D Duplex

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:07:28 +0100

Grin... and some folks thing I'M a trouble maker.

Let me see now... and just HOW did we arrive at the conclusion that Baldwins
decline is somehow connected to the decision to drop the duplex in favour of the
acu-just ?... and that Steinways leading market position was to be attributed to
their use of said... which they invented ?? .. Oh yea some guy back in year 2002,
Dan the Duplex Man I think he called himself, wrote the following and that
started it all.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne