Fw: Your comments

Dave Smith dsmith941@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:08:51 -0500

Re: Suggestions warmly welcomed..OK, I give up.  I am also forwarding =
this private message to Keith to the list.  I don't follow the entire =
negative emotion in the most recent post from Keith,, but I do know that =
it does not feel good to be "side'swiped".  Apparently, a business is =
always defined as a single person.  Not a person and associate, even if =
the customer knows and agrees to this.  But, I have been wrong before, =
and its's late here in FL.   =20

By the way, I respect this group, and this list.  I am learning a lot, =
and when you start a new profession at age 56, you don/t have a lot of =
time to waste to make a difference.  So my goal is to learn fast enough, =
and live long enough to return the favor that Phil has given me.    But =
I am honestly considering turning up the gain on my incoming email =
filters.

Dave Smith
Pine Island FL
www.davidsmithpiano.com

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Dave Smith=20
To: kam544@gbronline.com=20
Cc: Phil Bondi=20
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 10:54 PM
Subject: Your comments

Keith, with all due respect, your comments were very offensive to me.    =
That is why I am replying privately.  I do not understand where you are =
coming from, but I do certainly resent the tone.

Although I am probably your senior in years, I am also your junior in =
piano experience.  So , please take the time to enlighten me. =20

=20

Dave Smith
www.davidsmithpiano.com

  ----- Original Message -----=20