Fw: Your comments

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:57:24 -0600

>OK, I give up.  I am also forwarding this private message to Keith
>to the list...Dave Smith

Dear Dave,

Since you have chosen to take this route, here is my response.

Ironically, I was just prepared to send my reply to your private
post, which you cc: to Phil Bondi and negated the private factor from
the get-go, when low & behold, you forwarded that very same post to
Pianotech, a public forum.

How very fortunate for me not to have sent that reply and potentially
have it forwarded as well.

Trust is everything these days, sir. I do hope in time, understanding
will come regarding the gist of this particular matter.

Sincerely, and with no offense meant, or none received, I remain,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild