Suggestions warmly welcomed..

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:55:05 -0600

>Kevin, I have to agree with you on this one.  I was there with Phil
>when we did the work.  We did a good job in a questionable store.  I
>got paid by Phil, Phil didn't get paid by the store.  Two out of
>three of us kept our bargain and our honor.  The store didn't. ...
>Phil offered me help in learning this business ... Just my 2 cents.
>Dave Smith

Well, your 2 cents tells another story entirely different from the
one presented in the beginning.

What I hear you saying is "we" did the work. What I hear is that Phil
hired you to do some of the work so you could learn the trade.

That's all I need to know.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731