Suggestions warmly welcomed..

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:41:33 +0100

"Kevin E. Ramsey" wrote:

>     Let's see, a technician goes out and performs work for
> a dealer. Then the said dealer puts off paying him as long
> as possible and refuses to return his calls, and the
> technician should be examining what he did wrong?

Self examination is always a very important part any review
of such conflicts, Kevin. We mustnt mustnt ever forget that
it could indeed be the dealer who is the victim here. He may
have misunderstood Phil.  And just what do we really know
about Phil anyways ??? I ask you ?? Phil could have put
undue pressure on the dealer by picking up the phone when
said dealer called. Heck even Phil accepting the offer of
work could have been a traumatic experience for the dealer.
Its very hard for a dealer to say no to a technician when
its the dealer himself who first takes initiative in
offering work to said technician.
 If it were me, I'd have him in Small Claims Court at the
first opportunity, and after I had my judgment I'd walk
right across to the Marshall's Office and have them handle
the collection. OOOHHHMMM!     How refreshing.

I thought you were more of a Chicago kind of guy :)

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.