No Glide Bolts

Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:18:46 +0100

Hi folks

Just started an action rebuild today on a Malmsjų from 1936
- 37. The action has no glide bolts of any kind, and there
is nothing in the keybed to serve that function either.
Front rail is knocking pretty bad so I will want to make
that right for sure. But I was thinking perhaps it might be
a good idea to install glide bolts. There seems to be plenty
of room to do so.

Anyone run into this before. Sounds pretty straight forward
but I'd thought I'd check with ya'all to be sure.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.