Expression Of Gratitude to The PTG List

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:23:35 -0500

	As a chapter in my education of our art and trade, this past summer
I rebuilt a Starr 5' Grand.  I wrote a report on this project with
photographs and have these as a part of my new web site.
	I'm inviting all to visit my web site and peruse through the various
links.  You'll open in the "Home Page" - A Man And His Music - which
is about my family, work vocations, travel, my musical performance
background and my guest book.
	Please sign the guest book and make any comments you wish.
>From the "Home Page" you can visit these links:
	"Rebuild Project"
		Starr Grand Piano, Rebuild Project, directed to the new technicians
		and tuners with some words of encouragement.
		Contributors and Acknowledgements to the PTG family who helped
		guide me through some difficult passages in this experience of my
		education.  I hope to meet many of you at the Dallas Convention
		in 2003.  I want to personally thank you and shake your hand.
	"Project Gallery"
		Photos of the Starr Grand from the beginning to completion with a
		few tools, jigs and items built in my shop.
		A materials cut and assembly sheet on the lead weights for back
		checks is included at the bottom of this link.
	"A Cut Above"
		My band photos, concerts and musician friends.
	"Piano Tuning"
		Notes - "The Art of Compromise"

	Suggestion on initial opening of the web site.  There is embedded
musical background on my site, and you must have QuickTime6 installed
on your computer to listen to the musical background.  A notice may
pop up suggesting you download QuickTime6 to play with both Netscape
and Internet Explorer which will both play the music like champs.
	If you don't have QuickTime6, and you've got about 50 minutes to sit
around and wait, then fine, but I'd suggest you only click on the
"Minimal" prompt.
	If you don't wish to download the QuickTime6, for future use, just
be prepared to click off and read the pages without the background
music.
	My highschool classmate, Roberta "Robbie" Hill/Gray, a writer living
in Colonial Heights, VA, designed the web site and will be assisting
me in maintaining and updating it.
	I would appreciate any reply responces to this post
	I thank you all for taking the time to read my post and please visit
my web site and sign my guest book.
	Cordially, Gordon Holley, 22581 Briarhill Drive, Goshen, Indiana,
46528.
	Gholley237@cs.com (Home e-mail); gholley@hi-techhousing,com (work)
	1-8000-837-6449 (work)      574-875-6185 (home)
Visit me at my web site URL:
http://gordonholley.tripod.com/index.html