Bechsteinising (was Re: S&S D Duplex)

Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:29:35 +0100

Grin....

lets see now.. we were talking about duplexes and Grøtrian has just about as
many singing non-singing string lenghts as any piano around... to the point of
sounding sort of like one of those riveted cymbals. Now Bechstein on the other
hand has the opposite extreme, most noteably in the front.

So... they muted off all the non singing lengths ala Bechstein style.
Actually,,,,, come to think of it.. it might work better the other way around.

RicB