1927 Baldwin Mohgany painted black and or oxidized and color faded

Perry Williams ppppianotuning@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:23:23 -0800 (PST)

       Hi  Terry Farrel,You are correct excuse my
ethusiasm about this grand the ferruls are missing and
casters are needed reshaping of hammers regulation of
hammers to strings and voicing. I was stating for as
old as it is and the soundboard being intact alone
without cracks was a great thing my web page is
www.geocities.com/ppppianotuning/pppage.html next time
I wont be as exuberant and try to be more defining.I
thank you for your reply, Perry <ppp>