PTG biz cards/no more

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:36:12 EST

I ordered PTG business cards last year at the convention (2001) and have been
using them this past year.  I like the piano keys logo and the raised
lettering looks very professional.  (I like the piano keys logo much more
than the RPT logo, actually.)

Unfortunately, being an associate, the logo and words PIANO TECHNICIAN'S
GUILD are far larger than my own name.  Since the spelling of my name is not
readily apparent I usually hand the client my card so they can spell it
correctly on the check.  More than half the people ask, "Should I make it out
to PIANO TECHNICIAN'S GUILD?" or "Should I make it out to your company?"
(They think the PIANO TECHNICIAN'S GUILD is the name of my company.)

I'm just about to run out of them.  I'm thinking of hiring a graphic artist
to design a logo of some sort for me on my new cards.

Tom Sivak