Replacing hammers on kimball verical

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:54:25 -0800

Come on guys/gals, there should be absolutely no reason to "send samples" to
a hammer manufacturer, to get the proper replacements made!!!! A month or
so, I offered my "hammer replacement sheet" to all. A few responded and now
can order hammers with, simply, a piece of paper. The offer still stands.
Get the sheet and thereby not putting the piano out of commission for a
length of time while the "Samples" are floating about in the Snail Mail
abyss!
Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)