I wish they'd get it right!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:01:36 -0800

All,
A while back I was espousing the quality of the Schaff Bridge pins. The
standard size for #8 bridge pins is .096". The olde ones I used to get from
Tuners were .0955". That little difference, I can deal with. The New ones
from Schaff are .0945"! If I were doing a new bridge, I could still deal
with the difference. But, on a re-pin of an existing bridge, that just don't
cut it!!!!! I just spent the better part of a day, dealing with it! Darn! I
Wish They'd Get It Right! Or, at least tell us about it!
End of Rant!<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)