Sitka EMC

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:51:48 -0600

>>                    Hey Ron,
>

>                      Is that the short list? Grin. Whew I'm outa breath
> just readin it. Instructive though. Archive it so next time this comes up
> you can just spit it back out as a public service announcement and you'll
> feel better all over again.
>                       Dale Erwin

Hi Dale,
I was surprised how long the list got too, but couldn't stop until I ran
out. You know me, no term left un-stoned. Even then, I probably missed at
least a dozen that didn't come immediately to mind. No matter. We'll get
reminded of all of them again real soon as they resurface one by one
presented as the SECRET of making soundboards work. I'm leaning toward the
notion that the real secret is that soundboards aren't usually working
nearly as well as we think they are and we just don't often know the
difference. I expect that's a secret that will likely remain safe for a
long time. Not exactly an inspiring bumper sticker, is it?

Ron N