Sitka EMC

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:10:16 EST

In a message dated 11/10/2002 8:08:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
RNossaman@cox.net writes:

> Subj:Re: Sitka EMC
> Date:11/10/2002 8:08:11 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:RNossaman@cox.net">RNossaman@cox.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

>                    Hey Ron,

                     Is that the short list? Grin. Whew I'm outa breath just
readin it. Instructive though. Archive it so next time this comes up you can
just spit it back out as a public service announcement and you'll feel better
all over again.
                      Dale Erwin