Oops!, was: Chickering 1/4 Grand Action Rebuild

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:19:15 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2002 1:42:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hufford1@airmail.net writes:

                Hi Robin
                The last time I looked into this  no replacement wippens were
available for these  pianos so rebuilding them may be  the only option.
Thanks once again for the ever informative and interesting  point of view.
Are you still coming to CA.?
                 Dale Erwin