Ellington piano

Mark Wisner MWisner@yamaha.com
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:07:44 -0800

--=_3E62C453.ACCDB288
And if you aren't a technician you can go to this site to find one in your =
area:
http://www.ptg.org/rptsearch/usmap.htm

Mark Wisner
Yamaha Corporation
mwisner@yamaha.com

>>> fhelmsf@netscape.net 11/07/02 02:56PM >>>
Duaine,
You don't indicate whether this is a grand or an upright.  The Ellington =
Piano Co. Cincinnati, Ohio, est 1893 is now controlled by Baldwin Piano =
Co. but Disc. in 1930.  Accordington to the Pierce Piano Atlas, these were =
manufactured from 1895 to 1930. =20

If you aren't a piano technician, you should contact one who is a memeber =
of the Piano Technician's Guild for an appraisal of the piano.  No one can =
evaluate a piano without looking at it.  You should expect to pay for =
his/her services.

A lot depends on the condition of the piano, whether it is an upright or a =
grand, etc.
Good luck,
Fran Helms,
Topeka, KS