Ellington piano

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:25:51 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Duaine Hechler
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 7:36 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Ellington piano

Frances and list,
SNIP
I am a technician, even though relatively new. The piano is a full size
upright.

Duaine

Duaine,
	In all respect, if you are a technician, why ask a question that
can't be answered?
	The variables of condition with any old upright are so varied
that any response can only be speculation.
	Move the stuff, evaluate, and then ask opinions with questions
based on your findings.
	I'm the first to request help from those with more expertise
than I, and to offer same if I feel my contribution can be worthwhile,
but frankly your query is a waste of time and space in the archives.
	I'm not being mean spirited here, put a little effort into this
exercise and we will all be the beneficiaries.
	Sincerely and with best wishes,
	Tom Driscoll