Damp Chaser install quote

Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:22:31 +0100

I think the most essential element here, and indeed the basis for which the
question was asked, is what the fundemental relationship between the total cost
of the apparatus, i.e. price to the installer, shipping, handling, etc. added to
a dollar figure on sumnation of expended energies, risks, and time involved,
relative to what some posit of projected return on investment of these would be
appropriate for the obvious purpose of justification of forsaid expenditures and
costs.

To whit I am prompted to the prestation :

Just make sure you are making money on the deal.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.