Credit Cards

Frances Helms fhelmsf@netscape.net
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:45:32 -0500

And as was previously mentioned, it's illegal (not just discouraged) to do so.  It's also illegal to have a minimum purchase amount for using credit cards.

So the only way to "pass it on" is to unilaterally raise prices to all customers to cover the additional expense.

On the positive side, for schools, government agencies, etc.  It is a way of getting immediate payment instead of billing, waiting for board meetings, etc.

Ready, set, CHARGE!  or not...

Fran H.
Topeka, KS