Bridge Tops & Epoxy

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 09:56:19 -0600

>  I think it's great but Ruth has gone out of business,
>retired actually. And I would like another source for this product which,
>incidentally, was developed  for electronic components and wiring in
>satellites.
>
>Alan Barnard

Anyone ever hear of Google? It's an Internet search engine. Anyone ever
hear of the Internet? It's a really big intermittently dysfunctional
unorganized pile of random information that, using a search engine to sift
through, will surprisingly often yield more information than does wishing.
Not always, but often enough to give it a try once in a while.

Case in point: Search for Epotek 301 yielded, among other things -

http://www.epotek.com/optical.html

That might be a good starting place.

Ron N