Bridge Tops & Epoxy

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 18:40:14 +0100

Ron,,, followed the link and got only intermitant dsyfunctionalism in the form
of randomized piles of what looked to be some semblance of unorganized
information. Does that mean I've finally found the internett ?

And Google... I always thought that had something to do with Algorthian Goose
Pate'. I suppose I was wrong.

RicB