Virus Source

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 08:14:44 -0500

Snipped from the mIRC log-on info...

-TriStar- Attention: By joining this network you agree to have your system
periodically checked for known vulnerabilities. Your firewall may interpret
our check as an attack by a trojan or virus. IT IS NOT AN ATTACK.  For more
details please go to our web page at http://www.starlink-irc.org/security/
-
-TriStar- Connections your firewall may see from IP 4.23.70.4 are from
Tristar and NOT an attack by a trojan or virus program.
-

I uninstalled ZA Pro because it had a conflict with the XP internal
firewall.  I run NAV 2002 and set the Task Scheduler to LiveUpdate every
two hours.

Keep your virus definitions currant.

Reagrds,

Jon Page