trichords unisons

Benny L. Tucker precisionpiano@alltel.net
Wed, 29 May 2002 22:34:33 -0400

    To all of you fine folks that responded to my post, I offer a very
sincere THANK YOU!!
    Even though I don't personally know any of you, I do know you through
this list, and to get such nice responses from the "Best of the Best", means
a lot to me!
    Anyway, Thanks again for helping me understand more fully what's
expected as far as tuning unisons goes. Your insights and helpful hints has
made me feel much better about my progress.
    I look forward to the day when I can contribute meaningful help to you!

Benny L. Tucker
Yamaha Factory Tuner
Precision Piano Tuning & Repair
Thomaston, Ga.