Writing on Pianos, was: SAT and K&C

BobRussellpiano@AOL.COM BobRussellpiano@AOL.COM
Wed, 29 May 2002 22:42:32 EDT

I agree with Terry on this subject. My father in very small letters put his
initials and the date on the plate near the tuning pins. I never liked this
approach. I have my own service history in it's own vinyl holder that stays
in the bench. The bonus is you can record the humidity readings, pitch and
other items of concern in it. This way you can present yourself
professionally to the costumers. Even though I get a special feeling when I
see Dad's initials since he's deceased, I still prefer this method and my
costumers do to.

Bob Russell