S&S model KP, Duo Art

Hans E Sander hesand01@louisville.edu
Mon, 13 May 2002 14:35:03 -0400

David,
I just signed up for above pianotech list today and I am jumping on
your interest for above S&S Duo Art Grand. Having missed all previous
details, I own actually two S&S Duo Art Grands. They are both complete
with all the player mechanism. One is refinished in Ebony with rebuilt
player. It played great several years ago, but is just sitting in my
rebuilding shop. I lost interest, because I am working full time for the
UofL, School of Music. The
other is mahogany, I believe and belonged some time ago to the Liberace
collection. I am asking $12,000.00 for either one.
Hans

>>> Kdivad@AOL.COM 05/13/02 01:16PM >>>
In a message dated Mon, 13 May 2002 10:23:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JIMRPT@AOL.COM writes:

>Well after a full weekend looking at this player, determining what it
needs
>and considering the work involved to bring it back to the great
thingee it
>once was......I have decided that it is more than I am willing to
start. I
>haven't done any serious pneumatic player work in almost 20 years and
now I
>remember why!! :-)
>
> If you have any interest in this thingee and want more details e.mail
me
>privately. I will be glad to furnish more detailed info.....but off
list
>please.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Jim I would be interested in more info on the Steinway.  Please include
your asking price.
Thanks
David Koelzer
DFW