cups?

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 9 May 2002 21:52:47 -0700

Joe,
The fourth cup was to catch the raindrops....don't ya know?

jeannie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Joseph Alkana
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 6:22 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: cups?

Article in today's Seattle Times regarding a visit by Lord Wedgwood, a
descendant of the family making great china ware, I guess.

"More than an hour before his lordship's appearance at The Bon Marche in
Seattle, the place was filling up.
Some had been attracted by the store's crazy-for-china publicity stunt:
A grand piano set atop four Wedgwood cups. Four piano movers lifted the
thing while three Bon employees scrambled to fit the cups under the
legs. (Not a single chip....)" - Seattle Times 5/9/02

I should have gone to see the event...if only to find out where they put
the fourth cup!
Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@attbi.com