Schaff piano store visit

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 10 May 2002 00:20:54 -0400

Tom,
         Were still good on sharing a room. I have a 2 double bed room
reserved for 25-30 I think. I can't seem to find the paper I wrote down the
confirmation number and dates on right this minute. I'll call and get the
info if i can't find that paper shortly. I haven't decided on the Schaff
thing yet as they will certainly have a booth at the convention. Keep me up
to date on your intentions and the details of the side trip. We still have
some time.

Greg

At 07:16 AM 5/9/2002, you wrote:
>Greg,
>Two things:
>First, I have yet to reserve a room. Is your other half still available? I'm
>interested if available.
>
>Second, Schaff visit.
>I'm guessing time wise... 2 hours max, possibly less.  The reason for my
>wanting to go is to hand pick damper felt and other related felts/clothes.
>This is an opportunity to hand pick stuff without the guessing game of
>picking material through the catalog.
>I'm also going to run this past the hotel management and see if enough are
>interested maybe they would provide one of their hotel shuttle vans at
>reasonable price. I'll be checking on those particulars very soon.
>Tom Servinsky,RPT

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net