cardboard punching

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 10 May 2002 08:15:14 +0200

There is often more punchings than we can think anyawy.

Anyway what is important is :

Correct bedding, while having the good height under the ivory , using the
key block jauge too to have an idea of the height of the keyboard vs. the
key deep.

I don't believe in factory specifications, but the height of the keys. These
are better to be respected to have a good start.

Regards

Isaac OLEG