Baldwin Fallboard endpins

Patrick C Poulson pcpoulso@pacbell.net
Wed, 01 May 2002 11:07:25 -0700

Hello All: I have a customer with an older Baldwin L that is missing the
fallboard endpins, the part that protrudes out of the side of the fallboard
with a pin that inserts into the brass strap from the cheekblock, similiar
to a Steinway.  The hole for the missing part is circular, about the size of
a half dollar, and about 1/8 " deep.  Baldwin no longer makes this part (and
you can't get parts from them now anyway!), so I am throwing myself on the
mercy of the rebuilding community to see if anyone has a couple of these
sitting around that they would be willing to part with.
Thanks, Patrick Poulson, RPT