hammer changing

Neto da Rocha piano440@clix.pt
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:53:55 -0000

Hello Marcel

This CF piano has been in France first and, after a while, they brought =
it to Portugal and now it is in a record studio! There are many pianists =
who made their recordings in those piano and the regulation and voicing =
is always beeing changed... When we found this piano we were, maybe, for =
1 month here (after returning from Japan) and the piano regulation was =
just horrible... very instable and very bad condition... the hammers had =
already been very much filled (badly) and their shape was very =
irregular! We=B4ve done complet regulation from Bedind Screws to voicing =
but the sound results were not satisfactory to me (for the owner was =
good...)... I=B4ve been trying several things and finally i advise the =
guy to replace the hammers but he told me they were very expensive... =
and that=B4s why i=B4m asking... because i dont have experience with =
other hammers changing... only Yamaha hammers...=20
I=B4ll report what i=B4ll do

Best reagards

Jos=E9 Fernando Neto da Rocha