Piano tuner haters

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 14:18:46 -0500

Kevin,

As I would be tuning such a piano I'm sure some thoughts would be
turning around in my head, such as:  Since I have a waiting list almost
year-round, do I tell the client to call someone else to service the
piano in the future because I find it too frustrating to deal with?  Or,
that there will be a surcharge on the tuning next time for aggravation?

Regards,
Clyde