Steinway 457cps pitch

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:15:36 -0800

Jason, Ric, Dale
     One of the points I was attempting to make in regard to pitch, in addition to
its higher levels was that the scaling, apparently, was not altered even though
pitch may have been variable on the same instruments.   In the context of todays
generalized "rescaling" for numerical reasons, perhaps, this says something, or
perhaps, not.
Regards, Robin Hufford