Volume Reducing Ideas?

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:51:36 -0600

Hi Mary,

I would suggest that rather than making the piano quieter that it be
uncoupled from the floor with some sort of rubber blocks. This will cut
transmission of the sound down.

Close the lid fully and rest the music desk on top of the case.

I would also recommend that a small amplifier and microphone with head set
(open light weight foam type ear pieces) be used to increase the apparent
volume to your client. As his hearing goes he can simply turn up the amp
some more.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/