Clintons..way (OT)

Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:26:39 +0100

Just couldnt help noticing that finally, after 6 years... nearly 10
years after the stink started, after tens of millions of taxpayers good
monies spent in what is perhaps the most absurd misuse of funds in what
amounted to nothing more then a long drawn out dirty political ploy of
kongish dimensions... a 5 volume (5 volumes mind you) report confirms
that indeed the Clintons were completely innocent of criminal doing in
the Whitewater affair.

As if we didnt all know that already. It was also interesting to read
some of the stuff from the newly released Nixon tapes for edification
and comparison.

Now back to our usual programming.

GRIN.....

Otherwise.. I am off to Vossa Jazz festival tommorrow for 4 days of
tuning and good music. Ah..... I love my work ! Ya'all have a great
weekend and a fine Easter holiday next week !

Cheers!!

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.