Bandsaw Recommendation

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:04:32 -0500

Hi have an Inca 10.5 inch table bandsaw.  I love it.  Small and very
precise but not cheap.  It is Swiss made and green.

Do not get the larger 20 inch Inca.  It is a three wheeler and blades do
not last as long but otherwise it is a very nice machine.

Feed is with the post to your right not your left like most other
units.  I had a Delta at the same time I had the Inca.  One was like a
Mack truck the other like a Miata.

This one cuts anything and has enough power for pinblocks.  It is
intended for lighter precision work not resawing logs.

		Newton