77-121-145 etc.

JWyatt1492@AOL.COM JWyatt1492@AOL.COM
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:18:07 EST

Hello Robin,

   I  am sure the 135 is a 5'3" and the 145
is a 5'8".  The 123 is a very different breed of
cat than the 123-A.  The 121 is the first Quarter
grand came out in 1901.
   Thanks for teaching at the SC/R "Associates
Seminar". This will be your third or forth time want it?
It is rewarding to count the number of new RPTs that
have come through this Seminar the last 5 years.  I
hope someone will keep it going after we are gone.
  Many thanks for all you do for PTG. And congratulations
upon becoming a CTE.

Regards, and many thanks,
Jack Wyatt